To kick start your healthy lifestyle for the new year, here’s a simple and healthy recipe I’d like to share with you.
I found this Zucchini Shrimp Scampi from this lovely website
This one pot zucchini and shrimp recipe is easy to prepare you can do it in less than 25 minutes, PLUS! it’s only 214.3 calories! check out the recipe below and get started!
Can’t wait to see your photos!
Prep time: 15 mins. | Cook time: 10 mins.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds (4 medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer; stir in zucchini noodles until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan and parsley, if desired.